Professional service businesses have faced numerous challenges through the pandemic. They have to remain in contact with their clients, making sure to provide them with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Your clients may be looking to you to offer guidance and training on how to adapt their businesses and approach their communications with customers and employees during this time.
This Small Business Action Plan, created by our partner Constant Contact, provides step-by-step directions to help you manage your business through difficult times and keep you moving forward.
Download the Action Plan for Professional Service Businesses to find solutions and protect your business during the coronavirus crisis, such as:
- Protecting yourself, employees, customers and community
- Assessing the current situation and generating both short and long-term solutions
- Adapting your normal operations to keep business going
- Converting to digital solutions
- Updating your communication channels
- Marketing your business appropriately and sensitively during this time
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future